Wow, life has been so busy (in a good way) that I haven’t been able to write any fresh blog posts lately. I’m getting my projects (which will include a few new book proposals!) organized, however, so hopefully that will change soon. In the meantime, here are some quick updates you might enjoy.
- I’ve added a few new made-by-me Facebook covers to the Freebie page, which are yours to grab and use. Click here. A sample is at the bottom of this post.
- One of my articles published in InTouch last year won a second-place prize in the recent Evangelical Press Association Higher Goals in Christian Journalism award. Yay! Here’s the link if you’re interested: Messenger to the Military. I think you’ll find this woman’s story very inspiring!
- I recently had these articles published:
- Revival 100 Years After the Armenian Genocide (Christianity Today) – The positive response to this piece has been astounding!
- Columbia: Planting Seeds (Horizons) – A neat story about how urban gardening is helping spread the gospel in Bogota.
- Spring Cleaning: From the Inside Out (Choose Now Ministries) – Tips for parents and teens (with a free printable!)
- The Name of the Lord (A Look at the Book) – Third in my series of Bible studies on the Ten Commandments.
- I’ll be appearing as a guest on the Don Kroah show this Friday, April 17, at 4:15 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss my recent Christianity Today article about Armenia with guest host David Stokes. If you’ve got some spare time that afternoon, I hope you’ll tune in! Here’s the link. (Click on the Listen Live tab at the top.)
In closing, remember: You can never lose a homing pigeon. If your homing pigeon doesn’t come back, what you’ve lost is a pigeon. 😉